it seems that quite a fair bit of time has gone by since my last entry, so my entries are just a skewed picture of my whole life, for readers to note :)
camp BREAKAWAY! is in 2 days time and man! I'm so excited for a mighty move of God! I'm so excited for a breakthrough! I'm so excited for a revival! Following that, would be Christmas :DD My most favourite festive celebration of the year. *rejoice!*
Ive had so many revelations in my walk with God the past 3 months or so, but little has been blogged down due to the lack of time. Quite a pity, but if you come and ask me, i would gladly share it with you! :)
Many times the world tries to tug your left hand, and when it doesnt work, it starts to tug your right as well. I'll walk on the straight and narrow, but at times it gets tough to withstand the tugging. It doesnt need to be long thick ropes tied round your wrists. Short thin ones would be enough to pose as danger. But I'll always know that God is the centre and the first in my life, and my portion is Him. It's blocked out.
One thing that came as a revelation ytd- there is no condemnation nor fear of condemnation, because I am righteousness THROUGH CHRIST. It's not what i do, but rather Who i know, and who i am. Many times, the fear of condemnation by man would grip me to be honest, but I know today that I can be confident, THROUGH CHRIST :) I need not fear not being the person that others think i am. I need not fear my weaknesses being revealed. Because THROUGH CHRIST, there's no fear nor condemnation :) Ytd was the first time i felt the confidence OF GOD. Praise Him!
My capacity's been stretched from the North to the South, and the East to the West. When i start to worry about the upcoming hectic academic year in RJ, (especially hearing horror stories from the seniors eg. studying at least 5 hrs everyday) i would replay " I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME" , and then the thought/worry would leave me. It's so cool how i can trust in God so easily. I need not reason. What is there to reason with anyway? God only works in ways that our natural human mind cant comprehend :)
i'm scrolling up and down this text box now because i dont know what to type, but i know there's hugemountaineoustruckloads of things to say although i cant rmb.
ok nvm, i'll end here.
I LOVE YOU ALL! :)
Spread the love and joy of Christmas!
(11:23:00 PM)