L.O.U.D Camp has rEVOLutionalized my life!
The immeasurable fun and excitement, the love that extends far and wide, the bonding that gels us, the new friendships forged, the divine encounters with God. Being the team leader of Lebongo has been the most arduous 'task' I've done for God. But it is true, that the greater an impediment or challenge, the greater the breakthrough; in my love and faith in Christ, love and patience toward others, my self confidence, capacity to handle larger responsibilities, capacity to encourage even as i was feeling weak. Once again, lost my voice, gave it my all, 'threw away my face',but one thing that's different this time, I'm taking my breakthroughs with me, and building on them!
The moral of the team was so low the first 2 days, and it came to a point of breakdown on the 2nd night,
BUT, PRAYER WORKS MIRACLES! And this is one thing i can assuredly testify, after this camp. Things took a huge turn on the 3rd day, beyond the realm of logical reasoning, which really touched me. God is faithful, and GOD LISTENS TO OUR PRAYERS- Every single one of them. No matter how much we
feel that He isnt there, and He isnt listening, the fact is that, HE IS. Common sense would tell us that we cant use our
natural senses to tell if the Holy
Spirit is there. We've got to use our
spiritual senses; yes, the 5 of them.
God showed me how to deal with situations that i was totally lost at handling; He gave me the strength and capacity to encourage others when i myself was weak. He gave me the tenacity to fight the good fight. He taught me ways that indeed superseded mine. He helped me to look at situations from 'God's-eye-view' and thus change my attitude towards them. God is so real.
All things are possible to him who believes. All things are possible for God to work through.
I really miss the camp!! I miss awaking to the morning call of a sister in Christ. I miss morning devotions that were really like food to our bodies. I miss the atmosphere of love and friendship within the camp. I miss cheering and hearing the cheers of others. Many share the same sentiments as we awoke this afternoon.
It's amazing.
Oh and have i mentioned that, Legumba won the 'Most Loving House' award, in this camp that embraces the theme of LOVE REVOLUTION.
WOW.
Praise the Lord!
Felicia loves you :)
(6:22:00 PM)