
TADAH!
Mc's breakfast on the house! (yea, TUITION house) haha. Mr Ng has been so generous with feeding us the past 2 days, and so I've eaten 2 sausage egg mcmuffin within 48hrs. 960kcals that would be. Yaikes! Unintentionally lost 2+kg over the past month, and now with all the binging, I'll say grace for an extra 10mins each day and hope God does a miracle in dissolving the fat contents (HA. HA. I see snow flakes falling:D)
7 hrs of Econs the past 3 days sure do some hay-wiring to my brain nerves, and somehow it stimulates my appetite. Or maybe my brain just needed glucose to keep it pumping. It screams "GEETTT AWWAAAAYYY!!" when signals register the presence of my notes. Dear O dear, how now , brown cow? My exams are in 2 weeks time!!!!
Some blog surfing just now opened my eyes to see the world. Not a pretty sight tho, urgh. Repulsive:( Read a friend's friend's blog.Sometimes i just wished this world would be more peaceful, and it's a little startling, the way adults use their blogs for reasons thought to be used only by kids. ok, maybe they consider themselves older teens, haha, but wtv it is.
Today is mummy's birthday! so a big HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MUMMY DEAREST!! *Pulls some party poppers* I'm not disclosing her age,but when i get a picture of her tonight, we'll play a game of "How Old Am I?" , and im sure you'll be surprised. I wanna present the (Seemingly) Youngest Mum Award to my dearest mum :D whee. Yes, she's gotten countless and constant praises from people, and im so proud that many people says ive got a sexy and pretty mama who looks like a star. *weeeweee*
Now im off to breathing paper. ta!
(4:59:00 PM)