Kiss jelly rolls.
Hug elmo till death do we part,
Smile until it aches,
Read potter till it gets giddy,
Shine through the falling rain,
But never ever forget
Meatball soup.
Script Writer
Felicia
160390
loves Daddy
loves e405
loves school!
DANCE!hip hop
Oschool
sunset
sunrise
stars
shopping
quality time
br>
msn:mail.feli@gmail.com
friendster:felfoong@yahoo.com.sg
Even as i cried out for His grace that's bigger than myself, He came true at the moment when i really needed Him. It was a prayer answered instantly, and I saw how the hand of God worked through. So as i stepped into the compounds, i muttered under my breadth, " Praise the Lord". And almost for once, i felt that i didnt enter alone; i was with Someone. I was at peace, I had the confident trust.
It's not about how much God does, because He really does aalloot for us, so much so that we cant keep track. Its about, a grateful heart. The reason why there was a period of hardening, isnt due to the fact that God wasnt real or anything like that. It was due to ingratitude, which is dangerous.